Based in Central Hong Kong, Armit Wines HK has seen great success so far as it takes Armit Wines' winning wines and reputation to one of the world's most important fine wine hubs.
Recent developments including the lifting of duty in Hong Kong and Macau has helped make Armit Wines' plans for increased international presence a reality. Armit Wines has always prided itself on having personal relationships with producers and a passion for bringing fine wines to discerning clients. Now, through Armit HK, some of the world's most sought after wines will have a clear channel directly to Asia's fine wine focal point.
Armit Wines' already well established logistics system, paired with an experienced team in Hong Kong, will provide a seamless service for clients in Hong Kong and Macau to purchase wines which may either be shipped straight to them or stored in the UK in the world-renowned Octavian Vaults. Clients will have improved access to the best wines money can buy including producers represented exclusively by Armit Wines in the UK such as Château Lafleur, Domaine Leflaive, Champagne Gratiot-Pillière, Gaja, Giacosa and Sassicaia.
Full contact details for Armit Wines HK are as follows:
The Hong Kong Club Building
3A Chater Rd, Central Hong Kong
Tel: (+852) 3125 7649
Fax: (+852) 3125 7550
To read more about the team in Hong Kong, visit our people page
Armit Wines Hong Kong in the Press
Read what the press have been saying about Armit Wines Hong Kong.
- The Drinks Business – 7th May 2015: Bordeaux Needs to 'Win Back Asian Confidence' >>
- The Drinks Business – 5th March 2015: In Focus: 2006 Burgundy >>
- Bloomberg - 4th March 2015: Wine Market Is Showing Signs of Revival: Armit's Sutton >>
- 48 Hours - 12nd February 2015: Australian marsanne and viognier wines (featuring Tahbilk) >>
- The Drinks Business - 17th November 2014: Tokaji: a wine for HK connoisseurs? >>
- Tersina Wine Journal - 31st October 2014: Tahbilk: Something out of the ordinary >>
- The Drinks Business - 22nd October 2014: What's Hot in Hong Kong: Armit >>
- Wine Spectator - 22nd May 2014: Tasting Tahbilk with Alistair Purbrick >>
- HK Golfer - July 2013: Tokaji Mad-Ness >>
- HK Golfer - May 2013: New World Supremacy >>
- HK Golfer - March 2013: Hitting New Highs >>