2011 Beleda Catarratto

Cantine Rallo, Sicily, Italy

Catarratto, 12%, Cork, Drinking 2017

PRICE TYPE

Image of product Beleda Catarratto

This product size is currently not available (Retail) online. Please contact us for details

Tasting Notes

60% Catarratto and the remaining 40% varies each year. Toasty grilled lemons aromas lead onto a textured palate with good depth of fruit and underlying minerality. Zippy acidity to balance with a lingering touch of spice.

About Sicily Download fact sheet Print Details

Cantine Rallo image

PRODUCER

Cantine Rallo

Region image

REGION

Sicily, Italy

YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE

Image of wine Museum Release Marsanne
BUY
TASTING NOTES

"Gleaming green-gold; just a lovely wine, with the best bits of youth and incipient maturity to its mix of honeysuckle and perfectly balanced citrussy acidity."

more
BUY
Image of wine Bourgogne Blanc, Maison
BUY
TASTING NOTES

The Bourgogne Blanc, which had completed its malo by springtime, is already in bottle and offers good fruit weight and mid-palate density but plenty of freshness too. The nose is pure and floral and the wine bounds along energetically, with a crisp, well-defined finish suggesting versatility, equally at home on its own as with simple foods. Drink from 2014.

more
BUY
Image of wine Stony Hill Chardonnay
BUY
TASTING NOTES

more
BUY

Telephone: +44 (0) 20 7908 0655 web@armitwines.co.uk

drinkaware.co.uk