Beaumont des Crayères image

PRODUCER

BEAUMONT DES CRAYÈRES

In 1955, a group of wine growers from the village of Mardeuil joined forces to set up a champagne house, which was named Beaumont des Crayères after one of the finest hillsides in the village. Three quarters of their 86 hectare estate is located on the hillsides of Épernay with soils rich in chalk. Mardeuil is widely recognised as one of the best regions for cultivating Pinot Meunier, which is therefore the dominant variety for Beaumont des Crayères with a share of 60% of their vineyards given over to this variety. The remaining 40% is divided with 25% Chardonnay and...

SWITCH TO

PRICE TYPE

DISPLAYING 1 - 3 of 3

RECOMMENDATIONS FOR YOU

Image of wine Grande Réserve Brut
BUY
TASTING NOTES

Golden in colour with fine bubbles. Rich scents of biscuit, brioche, honey, yellow plum, grapefruit and butter. Citrus, plum and grapefruit flavours on the palate with zesty lemon peel, notes of honey and yeast, all underpinned with mouthwatering acidity. Elegant, fruity and rich, with a very long length.

more
BUY
Image of wine Beaumont des Crayères Grand Rosé
BUY
TASTING NOTES

Pale pink in colour with citrus and raspberry aromas, leading to a delicate palate with a fine mousse and flavours of red fruits, grapefruit and blackberries. A very crisp and refreshing Rosé champagne.

more
BUY
Image of wine Grande Réserve Brut
BUY
TASTING NOTES

Our best-selling Champagne, Grande Réserve is the perfect accompaniment to theparty season. Nose of cooked apples and custard with a creamy palate of stewed apples

more
BUY
Image of wine Cuis 1er Cru
BUY
TASTING NOTES

Beautifully pure, floral nose. On the palate a racy, energetic feel with nuances of stone fruit, acacia, brioche and underlying minerality. Lovely purity and vitality run like a vein through the wine, which has a long, crisp, slightly nutty finish. Exemplary Blanc de Blancs and great apéritif style.

Deliciously precise with high toned citrus fruit providing thrilling...

more
BUY

Cuis 1er Cru, Champagne Gimonnet

Bottle 75cl £32.20

Image of wine Expression Brut
BUY
TASTING NOTES

50% pinot meunier, 40% pinot noir, 10% chardonnay from Cumières, this is the classic non-vintage expression of Geoffroy’s house style.   The rich fig and red apple fruits create a compelling contrast with crisp acidity and tight grapefruit and lemon notes.  Three years on lees makes for generous maturity, reinforcing honey and fruit cake spice and a deliciously creamy texture.  Wonderful,...

more
BUY
Image of wine Rosé de Blancs
BUY
TASTING NOTES

This is the first Rose from Champagne Pierre Gimonnet which is produced using 12% of Pinot Noir from Bouzy; the remaining 88% is a blend of Chardonnay grapes from 4 Grand Cru and 1 Premier Cru vineyards. Pale salmon pink with a very fine mousse. Delicate red berry flavours with a core of minerality, a finely-textured palate and a backbone...

more
BUY
Image of wine Oenophile non dosée
BUY
TASTING NOTES

Absolutely outstanding. This low dosage cuvée captures the brilliance of 2008. Classic Gimonnet: racy, driving and mineral with real delicacy. This blossoms in the glass to reveal an underlying seriousness which will unravel with age. Spectacular today but with a big future.

more
BUY
Image of wine Volupté Brut 1er Cru
BUY
TASTING NOTES

From one of the very finest vintages of the past three decades this is already oozing with class and sensuous appeal. It is marvellously complex with ripe aromas of ripe orchard fruit and zesty citrus. The palate just continues the seduction with an array of flavours that reminds you why Champagne is one of the noblest wines of...

more
BUY
Image of wine Rosé de Saignée Brut 1er Cru
BUY
TASTING NOTES

The nose of this Champagne is a spring bouquet: rose, wild strawberry, raspberry and later blackberry, combine perfectly to offer the taster aromas, which would be unexpected in a normal rosé Champagne. The mouth follows on from the nose, with the structure of the Pinot Noir leaving at a convincing vinosity at the finish. By virtue of its freshness, this...

more
BUY

Grande Réserve Brut

Beaumont des Crayères

In Stock

Bottle 75cl £27.50

Case of 6 £164.98

Magnum 150cl

Single bottle£65.00

Case of 3 £195.00

Image of wine Grande Réserve Brut
BUY
TASTING NOTES

Golden in colour with fine bubbles. Rich scents of biscuit, brioche, honey, yellow plum, grapefruit and butter. Citrus, plum and grapefruit flavours on the palate with zesty lemon peel, notes of honey and yeast, all underpinned with mouthwatering acidity. Elegant, fruity and rich, with a very long length.

more
BUY

Beaumont des Crayères Grand Rosé

Beaumont des Crayères

In Stock

Bottle 75cl £30.00

Case of 6 £179.98

Image of wine Beaumont des Crayères Grand Rosé
BUY
TASTING NOTES

Pale pink in colour with citrus and raspberry aromas, leading to a delicate palate with a fine mousse and flavours of red fruits, grapefruit and blackberries. A very crisp and refreshing Rosé champagne.

more
BUY

Grande Réserve Brut

Beaumont des Crayères

In Stock

Magnum 150cl £65.00

Case of 3 £195.00

Bottle 75cl

Single bottle£27.50

Case of 6 £164.98

Image of wine Grande Réserve Brut
BUY
TASTING NOTES

Our best-selling Champagne, Grande Réserve is the perfect accompaniment to theparty season. Nose of cooked apples and custard with a creamy palate of stewed apples

more
BUY
SWITCH TO

PRICE TYPE

DISPLAYING 1 - 3 of 3

15% Pinot Noir plantings. Beaumont des Crayères is one of the few champagne houses to enjoy the benefits of self-sufficiency, with their commitment to the production of elegant and refined champagnes resulting in the production of award winning champagnes year after year.

Telephone: +44 (0) 20 7908 0655 web@armitwines.co.uk

drinkaware.co.uk